“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary” – Vidal Sassoon.
Special Journal Issue: Call for submissions
- Zambia: Prosecution witness in Masebo case says corruption should get a minister concerned
- THE NEW SNAKE OIL? The violence, threats, and false promises driving rapid palm oil expansion in Liberia.
- Kenyan government makes $104 million procurement from disadvantaged groups
- Karuma Dam Project: IGG Halts Procurement Process
- Angola: Cabinet Approves National Public Procurement Statute
- Kenyan investors calls for e-procurement to curb graft
- Corruption perceived to be ‘especially prevalent’ in South African government tender processes
- 51,665 hits